1. Camera Basics-what are all these buttons?
2. Exposure discussion and practice-M mode
3. Photo perspectives-mobility and creativity
4. Composition-symmetry, balance, shapes
5. Portrait posing techniques-individual and group. We will be posing and practicing guiding our subjects.
6. OR Landscape and nature ideas and tips
7. Equipment issues and thoughts
Please bring all equipment that you would like to practice with. I will also let you use one of my cameras. A point and shoot camera is sufficient! Your new dslr, a new tripod, a new flash or filter--everything is welcome. Please be aware that we will be outdoors for three hours walking around. I will have water bottles.
Parties and weddings are charged $100/hour.
DVD of edited high resolution photoshoot files $250.
8 wallets $15